wrapper

1. lindatu
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. Monday, 20 October 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I think. I have a lot of fun with Forex trading and also earn in the Forex market. What about yours?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The most enjoyable part for me is learning and earning. :)

I doubt that each and every trader would be considering the learning process as an enjoyable one, though you could gain if you learn a lot in Forex.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 1
forextraderr Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The most enjoyable part for me is learning and earning. :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Forex Trading is the best way to make a good earning only by spending some good money online, but you need to be very much serious if you wanna become successful.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 3
alextrader Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I'd say that Forex is rather a hard and serious work than just fun... I enjoyed trading at the start, when my personal attitude was a bit different. The more experience I got, the more I understood that it's work, but not gambling. I learned that it's the same work and any other one.
You can treat it as a funny business, but please be attentive and cautious in order not to lose your money...
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 4
pthomas# Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I want to add antoher word SELF RESPECT . Self respect is the key to successful life on earth. Man is born with self respect that is why, no one can disrespect anyone in any way. self esteem springs from self respect makes men popular among the public. It s law of nature that do respect and get respect.

Yes so far for me forex is good enjoyable earning place.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 5
hafidfx Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I agree that earning profit inspires you to trade. But sometimes you get one loose after another. How do you usually cheer up yourself in this case, guys? :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I agree that earning profit inspires you to trade. But sometimes you get one loose after another. How do you usually cheer up yourself in this case, guys? :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 8
zrbmzjaz Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If you're confident in your trading abilities and you're making above average returns, There is no reason to withdraw, unless you need the money for something. I'm still working on achieving long-term consistency. But I am confident I will make it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Forex Trading is the best business online, though it requires lots and lots of practice and discipline, but if once you get a grasp of it, you could become very much successful in it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Recent Registered Users

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha