wrapper

1. sphaee4
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. Thursday, 07 December 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
When I was doing demo. That time I never fell forex is too hard to me, it is the easiest business. But when I come in real trade from demo trade it's really hard.

But As a newbie I know initially it tough to handle but once I get into it and starts to gain experience then I will find it a bit easy but still it requires skill and hard work to be successful for me. There are lots of terminology in Forex which I need to learn, the more I learn the better I can handle it.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
lucyd Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex is sometimes very hard, this is your Thread:D

I will say everything is hard at the first time and at the time of UPS-DOWNS.
Comment
Amani Ssekanjako Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello everyone, I'm a beginner in Forex trading. I found this channel on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/featured. they look good but I'm not sure to use them or not. What do you think about it?
Comment
  1. 5 days ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 2
lucyd# Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Whenever you face loss, you will face a hard time in Forex, but while you are marching through success and money, Forex is like rubbing knife on butter:D

So hard or easy depends on, what phase you are moving on:D
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 3
Horns Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The fact as discussed above, is quite a common factor friend.

When we study Accounts, we feel interesting, after that when we do office A/C jobs, we feel bored.

At the beginning we take time to understand the job, as days passes we gain knowledge and a time comes, when we become Senior Executives, so these are common terms in our life:D

Totally agree, in fact this is the reason why many go on leave. So you can apply same principle on forex market, maybe take a break for a while either to rest a bit or re-organize your strategy.
But honestly, no one would want to take a break from making money for long, just a short leave especially when you are self employed.
References
  1. https://tenkofx.com/
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 4
saninvest Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Practice periods are always easy, the main work comes when you will be in the professional field:D
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 5
george5 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
it takes time to be a profitable trader. do not be discouraged. to learn to practice and to improve as a trader. As someone said, the risk is that we do not do what we do.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 6
alextrader Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If you analyze all the trades and create a strict trading plan, you won't have problems. For sure!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 7
Horns Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Actually You need to focus. Forex is wide and will be complicated until you fix your attention one part at a time. Start with two pairs only, try to understand what makes the pairs tick. Monitor it everyday using a demo account. Understand what makes it move up and down. If you study a currency pair, you can easily predict it movement. You can also watch what others are doing. use a copy trade system or invest in a PAMM account. I have cited a reference of Video materials that can help you trade. You can even register with the Forex broker that provides it. It is a broker that loves to see traders succeed. Profiforex
References
  1. https://www.profiforex.com/education/professional/
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 8
pekanto Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex is a Trading Profession and nothing else. So when the market graph lowes down, it becomes very hard to deal with. Similarly, when it goes up you find it very to trade with.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 9
rollingstone Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Carry on practicing, as far as you could do.

Practice makes a person perfect:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha