wrapper

1. Michael Jackson
  2. Commercial Forum
  3. Thursday, 11 May 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Forex is a fantastic business and the early we start up, it is better for us. I started up my journey when I was 16/17, it was not all that massive but just to get the taste, and it was fantastic. I am trading with OctaFX broker and with them, it’s ever easy to do with the top notch features and facilities from low spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and then smooth trading platform too helps a lot.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
louisaricci15 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I started trading when i got my first job i was probably I'm 24 back then and i think it's better to start early because there is no minimum age limit to invest in Forex. Even at an early age you can invest in Forex but make sure parents have control of the investment decisions and any withdrawals.Foreign exchange market is tricky and at the age of 15 if you have knowledge, skills and interest about Currency trading then you can start.
Comment
george5 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Since high school I have been interested in the world of trading, very young.
Comment
MickyLakhany Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I think if we start up early, it can be a lot easier for us. If we start too late, then we could find it much tougher. I started when I was just 17, and have being doing it since then. It helps with support of broker like FreshForex, as they are brilliant with zero spreads, fast execution and stuff like Rebate program where one is able to get up to 20 USD per lot size trade.
Comment
ZoieJast Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
My college life.
Now Comex -
BUY GOLD 1277 TARGETS 1282 STOPLOSS 1272
KINDLY BOOK FULL PROFIT IN Gold AT 1282
Comment
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Since high school I think, I started to get interested in the stock market and ways to make money on the internet.

It would be good if we have a good amount of Demo practice at first to ensure sure success in the Forex Market.
Comment
george5 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Since high school I think, I started to get interested in the stock market and ways to make money on the internet.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Forum
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I have started recently, 12 years ago and will continue with Trade until the age of my retire:D

Good to know my friend. I am also thriving to gain the success in the Forex Market.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Forum
  3. # 7
saninvest Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have started recently, 12 years ago and will continue with Trade until the age of my retire:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Forum
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
That's good to know, but I was focused on the studies of the college at that time and thus I never heard about it, and once when my college was finished, my uncle introduced me to it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Forum
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
That's good to know, but I was focused on the studies of the college at that time and thus I never heard about it, and once when my college was finished, my uncle introduced me to it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Forum
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha