wrapper

1. sphaee4
  2. Anything Under the Sun
  3. Saturday, 18 November 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Forex market deals with currencies/commodities. Stock market deals with shares and debentures.

Which one is more profitable/easy to trade with/etc.?

Your thoughts and ideas are very welcome:D
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
contain Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex Trading is strongly furnished towards specific examination, which many stock representatives consider to be only a solitary factor in their endeavors, as they moreover need to take a gander at market and stock fundamentals. In case choosing trademark regard and using relative valuations are vital to your trading methodology, one should likely remain with stocks. In any case, if one's qualities consolidate charting and dismembering particular illustrations, one could have best fortunes with Forex trading over the typical learner.
Comment
contain Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I am a Stock Broker as well as a Forex Broker, so I will vote for both the market:D

My ambition is to be a successful and rich person:D
Comment
saninvest Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I will go for Stocks and Shares. Actually, I am a Stock Broker since the age of 18 years:D

I think stocks, shares are quite easy to handle with, rather than currencies or others:D
Comment
bishan168 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Both are good and equivalent. It depends on you, which you prefer the most: Currency / Commodity

If you go with Currency, Forex is your road, but if you go with Commodity then Stock is the thing you want:D
Comment
lucyd# Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I will go for Stock Market. I am a Forex Broker, I do Forex Trading, all are right!!

Still, I will go for Stocks, why?
Reply is Stock markets are quite easy to understand, comprises of commodities and stocks.
Forex comprises of digital coins, currencies and equivalent products to deal with.

Forex is somewhat more complicated than Stock:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 5
sebseb Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex all the way! I have stocks investments, but Forex trading for me has more potential, although it carries high risks. There's a lot of good forex brokers out there, but Alpari has to be my favorite one because of their competitive trading conditions. Plus, I really like their Forex signals service.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 6
Horns Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
There are several reasons why traders would want to look at Forex rather than "traditional" stock trading and one is as follows.
Manageable Amount of Trading Choices:

The ease of choosing a currency to trade instead of choosing from thousands of stocks is one of the key factors. Stocks can decline even in a bull market if it's not the best stock in its peer group or if a trader is not in the right sector. Quite often, a sector or stock will fall even as the general market rises, so an investor needs to be very good at choosing stocks or just plain lucky.
At the heart of this is a good brokerage firm, one with credibility and good reputation!
References
  1. https://tenkofx.com/
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 7
pekanto Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Stock markets are only stocks and shares. Whereas, Forex market comprises of currencies and commodities:

Both are different from every way. I will recommend Forex market, as Forex is more volatile and flexible, easy to transact daily basis and other things are there also. Stocks and shares are also good, you may able to know about various companies and their financial strategies, various Bonds and etc.

Both are good:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 8
yuanju Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
As i am trader i tested all trading Segment and i found that basic difference in both of Stocks and Forex.

Forex Trading is intensely outfitted towards specialized investigation, which many stock brokers consider to be just a single factor in their ventures, as they additionally need to look at market and stock essentials. On the off chance that deciding characteristic esteem and utilizing relative valuations are key to your exchanging procedure, you ought to likely stay with stocks. Be that as it may, if your qualities incorporate diagramming and dissecting specialized examples, you could have preferable fortunes with Forex exchanging over the normal beginner.
References
  1. http://www.mmfsolutions.sg
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha