Trade is a profession for you.

Now, the question arises what is the thing that motive you to trade?:D

Thoughts are welcome:D
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
There are lots of benefits found in Forex trading, and that could be my sole motivation. Aside from being the most liquid among the financial markets, here are some potential motivation and benefits in capitalizing this type of market:

- It offers great returns
- Offers the biggest leverage
- Still profitable no matter where the market is heading, by the use of strategies and signals
- The forex is a user-friendly type of trade that anyone can participate in, just have the right platform suited for you

Yeah,we could earn a lot in the Forex Trading, but for that, we would be needing a good and eminent strategy to survive in the risky world of Forex.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 1
alfredgervais16 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
There are lots of benefits found in Forex trading, and that could be my sole motivation. Aside from being the most liquid among the financial markets, here are some potential motivation and benefits in capitalizing this type of market:

- It offers great returns
- Offers the biggest leverage
- Still profitable no matter where the market is heading, by the use of strategies and signals
- The forex is a user-friendly type of trade that anyone can participate in, just have the right platform suited for you
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 2
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nice addiction, you got there, but along with that addiction, you need to have lots of knowledge and experience and skills to survive in this risky market.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 3
contain Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
My monetary addiction and a good career motivates me to trade:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 4
lucyd Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Money and success both motivates me to trade:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 5
bishan168 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks, Ken508 for your valuable co-operation and suggestion, can you kindly help me to get the max for the minimum? How?

My motive for trade is money and only money:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 6
ken508 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello fellows, i have something different and new engaged in trading binary option and forex trade , Here i have good strategy, unbeatable signal and best software that produces 98% profit payout investing minimum of $5,000 to earn profit payout of $50,000 on or before fourth and fifth working days of the week. Also if you have noticed a ripoff of your investment from your broker or your trader from $7,000 above, kindly message me on my email ( kenlynch507@gmail.com ) i will guide you to success , help you trade and make good profit in trading binary option and get your money back refund too if you don't know how to go for it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 7
alextrader Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Of course it's money and my own interest, finance always was my hobby.
Freedom is the next motive. as I can have free schedule and that's great for me. hate when someone is telling me what to do
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Traders' Journal
  3. # 8
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Recent Registered Users

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha