wrapper

1. lucyd#
  2. Forex Brokers Discussion
  3. Friday, 07 April 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello friends,

I want to ask you'll a question. I already have an A/c., in Forex. I feel to open an another A/c., with an another broker. I have made a sufficient amount of profit in my A/c. Now, I want to divide my shares in two A/c.

If you think my decision is correct, then OK. Otherwise, suggest me an another broker please.

Kindly, share your thoughts:)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
sebseb Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Some traders prefer to focus on only one broker, but there are some who trade with 2 or even more brokers. Forex companies offer different trading terms or services and I think some traders want to experience how one differs from another. I had tried trading with two different brokers at the same time before. Now if you want to know which broker to trade with, maybe this website and provider of Forex brokers information http://www.Topbrokers.com can help you find the right one. You can try checking them out.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Some traders prefer to focus on only one broker, but there are some who trade with 2 or even more brokers. Forex companies offer different trading terms or services and I think some traders want to experience how one differs from another. I had tried trading with two different brokers at the same time before. Now if you want to know which broker to trade with, maybe this website and provider of Forex brokers information http://www.Topbrokers.com can help you find the right one. You can try checking them out.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I use one and it is quite enough
I bet that things would go wrong if I pay my attention to 2 brokers at a time

Yeah, when one is enough to deal in with the Forex Trading, why to go for two, it will just double your risks in Forex Market.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Just always be careful!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 4
setupbroker.com Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I work in a Technology company which provides system and platform for broker.

I know the broker's basic of system usually same, they have have platform, they have mutual Liquidity Provider and so on. But they're difference in their Management system.

If you sure you traded in trusted brokers, it's not wise to split your money and trader same position into several brokers. Dividing your account also meaning dividing your attention.

But you might split your money and chose several brokers in case you get afraid if they are being SCAM, well you know, if you trade in online brokers, they come and gone. So please be careful. Don't put your eggs in one basket
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 5
Shaari Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I use one and it is quite enough
I bet that things would go wrong if I pay my attention to 2 brokers at a time
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Well I would say that if one broker could help you achieve success in the Forex, you don't need another. Rest that is all up to.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 7
alextrader Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Well, as people below say, you can feel comfortable and earn money with 1 broker. Anyway, I advise you open demo (you can do it with several companies you like, just google for the most popular ones in your region) and try them. Then you'll choose the best for you.
I don't see a problem here. Still, don't be in a hurry to invest lots of money.
If you have a checked broker now, why to shift to another one?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Please post some relevant matter to the topics that is being discussed right now in here, it would be quite helpful for the traders.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 9
ken508 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello fellows, i have something different and new engaged in trading binary option and forex trade , Here i have good strategy, unbeatable signal and best software that produces 98% profit payout investing minimum of $5,000 to earn profit payout of $50,000 on or before fourth and fifth working days of the week. Also if you have noticed a ripoff of your investment from your broker or your trader from $7,000 above, kindly message me on my email ( kenlynch507@gmail.com ) i will guide you to success , help you trade and make good profit in trading binary option and get your money back refund too if you don't know how to go for it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Recent Registered Users

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha