wrapper

1. lucyd
  2. Forex Brokers Discussion
  3. Thursday, 13 July 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Beginners in Forex !! New comers, new starters should always follow the path of the Experts.

Comment on this topic :D
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
ken508 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello fellows, i have something different and new engaged in trading binary option and forex trade , Here i have good strategy, unbeatable signal and best software that produces 98% profit payout investing minimum of $5,000 to earn profit payout of $50,000 on or before fourth and fifth working days of the week. Also if you have noticed a ripoff of your investment from your broker or your trader from $7,000 above, kindly message me on my email ( kenlynch507@gmail.com ) i will guide you to success , help you trade and make good profit in trading binary option and get your money back refund too if you don't know how to go for it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I don't believe that all the beginners would have to follow the Experts, thus you need to understand that if you wanna become an expert trader, you need to think like them, not just follow them.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
beauty Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Trading on the forex sector will be risky, especially if you are unsure of ways to navigate the trading system. You’ll find many strategies in this post which will help you make the most effective trades possible. Learn form some of the successful traders and learn about what they do. The best way to be successful is to follow in the footsteps of someone who has walked the path before you. You would be amazed at what you can learn from the person. He or she will teach you a lot of valuable lessons and give you a lot to think about.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Yeah, you need to learn about the Forex Trading, and for that you need to have lots and lots of practice, to become successful in Forex Trading.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 4
FED Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
As much as you wanna follow a winner / experts to make or earn in forex trading, one should also grow and look into developing oneself to better his/her trading.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 5
lucyd# Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I am also a Forex trader. Now, my say is that if you want to gain, then follow a winner.

Not that only, you should also try by your own:D

Following others and trying yourself together can give a good impact.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 6
forextraderr Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We could imitate what they are doing, especially with how they trade. We will definitely learn from them.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I think instead of following someone, it would be better if a trader tries to learn about the Forex Trading all by himself.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 8
zwow Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Experts are once beginners. They have faced the paths and experiences, beforehand.

If you are a beginner, then you should follow the Experts. Experts will pave your paths.

They will show you to follow the market and to analyse it.

So, Experts are mandatory subjects:p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 9
Haffizz Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello alextrader, thanks for your suggestions.

Can you kindly refer some Forex Traders/Brokers, whom I can practice Demo?

Sorry to interrupt, but the fact is that you can try different demos simultaneously, they are all free :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha