wrapper

1. sphaee4
  2. Forex Brokers Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 10 October 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Everyone choose their career.

Some people choose Forex and Stock trading as their sole earnings:D

Forex as a career is profitable or not and why.

Thoughts are welcome :D
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex trading has been increasing in popularity day by day. People from different parts of the world are jumping on the bandwagon. Individuals are realizing that this is a great way to make money in their spare time, and in fact, many people have been able to turn this into their sole source of income. There are also many forex consultants and brokers to cater to this rapidly growing business. This indicates how much the industry has grown and how wide its spread it.

Totally agreed with you but the fact is that among them, around 90% of the traders are losing too just because they think that they can just enter the market and make money instantly, which would be their biggest mistake.
Comment
monakoman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Maybe you are right, but if the broker is bad, what should I do? . I worked with a bad broker, and in such a position about a career it can not go. I was able to find a new broker here https://topbrokers.com , that's a very large list you can see.
Comment
lucyd Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Every career is good and prosperous if you work hard and with honesty:)

Forex is a very good career, you can be a rich person if you do well. Otherwise, you can run in a loss:D
Comment
lindatu Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex trading has been increasing in popularity day by day. People from different parts of the world are jumping on the bandwagon. Individuals are realizing that this is a great way to make money in their spare time, and in fact, many people have been able to turn this into their sole source of income. There are also many forex consultants and brokers to cater to this rapidly growing business. This indicates how much the industry has grown and how wide its spread it.
Comment
Votes
Undo
To ensure the success in the Fore Market, you need to have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to make a successful career and if you lack any single of them, you couldn't enter in the Forex Market.
Comment
wooferfx Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's my say, that every profession has some fruits for you. There is no such discrimination against any particular profession:)

Work hard with honesty and you will be in profit:D
Comment
spearking Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex as a career, always profit. Not only that, every profession has two effects profit and loss both.

If you work with full honesty, you will surely gain.

Forex can be granted as a profitable career:D
Comment
Votes
Undo
Yeah you should never make the Forex Trading as a career unless you are totally dedicated towards it.
Comment
bishan168 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks to all of our friends in Forex, for their valuable and priceless suggestions:D

I do also think every career can be profitable if you work on it with full enthusiasm and honesty:D
Comment
sebseb Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex trading for me can be a career if you put your mind into it. It demands a lot of time. Of course money is needed. I have been trading for like 7 years, and just last year I decided to be a full-time Forex trader. So far, every thing is going well. It also helps that my broker, which is FreshForex, is providing me high-quality services. Execution-wise, FreshForex is fast and reliable. I'm also an affiliate with them, and I earn commissions every month for about $500.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Recent Registered Users

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha