wrapper

1. mnyan
  2. Money Management & Trading Psychology
  3. Friday, 20 October 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Profit and Loss are the two main vital potents in Forex.

Everybody wants to increase the margin of Profit:D

The loss is something, which all wants to reduce, but the question arises, how?

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome:D
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Cybertron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Quite a nice tips you have shared in here, thanks for sharing it in here. Keep sharing such useful posts in here.
Comment
yuanju Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Good question,i trade in Forex from 5 years so as per my perspective if you want to avoid loss the you must follow Forex trading tips. here i have some trading tips which i use in my daily trading -

Tip1: Continuously take a gander at the market. On the off chance that there is no evident photo of the market's conduct, don't hazard your cash.

Tip2. Continuously take a gander at an exchange potential. In the event that you take a gander at the day by day diagrams and see that the every day bars are only 20 pennies in length, at that point search for different stocks, where the potential is no less than 40 pennies.

Tip3. Continuously take a gander at the Open Book or Market Maker window and Tape. On the off chance that you don't perceive any request stream on the Tape or the request sizes are little (not as much as a 1000 offers), at that point don't enter the exchange.

Tip4. Continuously know where you will put in you stop-misfortune request. On the off chance that it is more than 10 pennies far from your entrance point, don't enter the exchange.

Tip5. In case you're quite recently not certain, or if the circumstance is questionable, don't enter the exchange.
Comment
Votes
Undo
But for that You would be needing to first see that if you wanna learn a good trading strategy for Forex, you will have to select an expert trader to follow it.
Comment
contain Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If you want to gain something and lose nothing, then follow the paths of success only:)

For success, you have to follow the trading strategy of the experts:D
Comment
Votes
Undo
Brokers may help us to gain the better result, but only if you have a good one and which again is a very difficult task.
Comment
spearking Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If you want to reduce the loss in Forex, go for experts' suggestions and good broker:D
Comment
alextrader Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You should also remember the profit and loss ratio. For me it is 2:1
Comment
Votes
Undo
Profits and Losses are the part of the Forex Trading and you cannot avoid any of them. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to embrace the both.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

About Us

Forex Forum Asia is the premier Asian-based forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has more than 11,000 members from Asia. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data. We strive to connect our members with services and brands that are useful and relevant.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
french italian korean russian malay spanish thai

Recent Registered Users

Subscribe to our updates!

• Stay up-to-date with forexforum.asia
  • Receive invite to participating local and overseas events
  • Receive promotions from our participating partners
  • Opt-in or opt-out anytime, you decide
captcha