Being part of a community.
How to unlock
To unlock this badge, you need to register on this site.
Achievers: 236
Note: Some users might not be visible to you due to privacy reasons
No users achieved this badge yet. Why don't you be the first?
Unable to load tooltip content.

Broker Search

Latest Spot Rate

The largest financial sector is also the trickiest in the world. Most people like to make money but only a few make it through. Although there are many indicators, premium signal, and professional tra...
  First, a review of last week's events: - EUR/USD. Recall that 60% of experts named the zone 1.1100-1.1185 as a local bottom. As for the remaining 40%, in their opinion, support 1.1185 should ha...
​What does forex cashback mean? Forex cashback is a payment rebated to traders for every trade done, Forex Brokers share the rebates they earn from every trade made by the forex traders. whatever they...
First, a review of last week's events: - EUR/USD. As forecasted, the meeting of US President Donald Trump with PRC President Xi Jinping on the final day of the Osaka summit did not put an end to the t...
How It Works | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Forex Marketing
© 2009 - 2019 Forex Forum. All Rights Reserved. Risk Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.