- Release of IHS Markit flash PMI surveys for US, Europe and Japan
- BOJ and BoT set monetary policy
- Japan's trade and inflation numbers
- Taiwan's export orders and trade data from Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore
- Special focus on the impact of Chinese tourism
IHS Markit flash PMI surveys will provide early insights into the performance of major economies at the end of the third quarter, in a week that also sees trade and price data published across the Asia-Pacific region. Other highlights for Asia include unemployment data for Hong Kong and New Zealand's second quarter GDP numbers. Meanwhile, central banks in Japan and Thailand will meet to set monetary policy. Our special focus this week looks at the impact of rising Chinese tourism on the rest of Asia.
Download the article for a full diary of key economic releases.
© 2018, IHS Markit Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Download full report