1. sphaee4
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. Thursday, 07 December 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
When I was doing demo. That time I never fell forex is too hard to me, it is the easiest business. But when I come in real trade from demo trade it's really hard.

But As a newbie I know initially it tough to handle but once I get into it and starts to gain experience then I will find it a bit easy but still it requires skill and hard work to be successful for me. There are lots of terminology in Forex which I need to learn, the more I learn the better I can handle it.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Horns Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
That is always the case from the start. Forex like every other way to make money is not really easy. you have to be at the top of your game to succeed. It requires more patient, time and study to be a pro. You have to start again. I started out with Tenkofx demo account back then and now with their live account I make 10% of my capital every month. You can do it too.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 1
juchum$6 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nothing is hard, practice and the right advice will give you the right path:D :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 2
zrbmzjaz Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex is somewhat a good living opportunity. Everyone is a fresher here, so you have to be a learned person for Forex trading. Practicing Demo is also a good option for you.

Forex will be a easy going matter for you, if you do practice well:D :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 3
JohnyIve89 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's very difficult profession, but never give up, stay cool, and don't forget about constantly learning and the progress will not be long in coming:)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 4
JohnyIve89 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
When I was doing demo. That time I never fell forex is too hard to me, it is the easiest business. But when I come in real trade from demo trade it's really hard.

But As a newbie I know initially it tough to handle but once I get into it and starts to gain experience then I will find it a bit easy but still it requires skill and hard work to be successful for me. There are lots of terminology in Forex which I need to learn, the more I learn the better I can handle it.

It's very difficult profession, but never give up, stay cool, and don't forget about constantly learning and the progress will not be long in coming:)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 5
tong6 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex is a profession. To be profitable with this type of profession, one should follow enormous expert's advice as well as magazines, charts, and strategies:D :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 6
lucyd# Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Everything is hard at the beginning. As soon as you would get involved in practice you will be a master:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 7
Horns Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex is sometimes very hard, this is your Thread:D

I will say everything is hard at the first time and at the time of UPS-DOWNS.

This is true, but sometimes when it gets too hard for you and you have done all within your power to move forward and nothing is happening, you can simply take a break from the market.
Maybe that might just be the help you are looking for, it might just expose your faults or open your eyes to new ways to face the market.
References
  1. https://tenkofx.com/
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 8
sebseb Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sometimes Forex trading can be difficult and I think every trader has experienced that. It's part of the learning process. In this business, you've got to be able to endure every downfall. I have been trading with AlpariAlpari for 3 years and I've experienced ups and downs. You're going to be alright.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 9
tong6 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If we follow sphaee4, your quotes, then I will say at the beginning everything is a little bit hard, after practice, the same becomes quite easy to handle.

The thing is really a true fact, but all of us don't follow the same:D

We get annoyed from the beginning and as a result, we give up:D

It is not the right process, isn't it?:D :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Golden Rules, What are they?
There are some Golden Rules regarding Forex Trading. If you will follow these...
702 Hits
0 Votes
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 03 January 2018
Daily Strategy - Interest rates on focus and ECB t
EURUSD (1.2271) Trend: Neutral/Downward Support/Resistance: 1.2215 - 1.2350 T...
2 Hits
0 Votes
0 Replies
Posted on Monday, 23 April 2018
  • New
  • Wish You All A Happy New Year!!!
    Wish you all guys a very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!! May this year bri...
    809 Hits
    0 Votes
    7 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 03 January 2018
    Go For Currencies or Commodities?
    There is a debate always, that is which is better Currencies or Commodities? ...
    551 Hits
    0 Votes
    8 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 06 February 2018
    Forex App
    I have a question Present days are full of Mobile Applications Facebook, ...
    737 Hits
    0 Votes
    10 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 05 February 2018

Adding markers to the map ...
    Wait a minute, while we are rendering the calendar

FF Asia is the premier South-East Asian forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has attracted more than 24,000 traders since inception. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
    french italian korean russian malay spanish thai
    © 2018 FF Asia. All Rights Reserved.