1. sphaee4
  2. Anything Under the Sun
  3. Saturday, 18 November 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Forex market deals with currencies/commodities. Stock market deals with shares and debentures.

Which one is more profitable/easy to trade with/etc.?

Your thoughts and ideas are very welcome:D
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Appavdo Raddia Ramakrishnan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello Sir/Ma!

I'm Appavdoo from Indian, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider of Bank Instruments(SBLC/FC BG & LC) we've close successful deals together since working over the years.

Our SBLC/BG can be engaged in PPP Trading, Signature Projects, Petroleum, Oil & Gas, Business Funding, Aviation and MORE.. If interested, you can contact me through SKYPE(raddiasblcleasing) for more details and our working procedure.

Am direct the provider, Brokers are welcome with their clients.

Best Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
leong30 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Both are good, both are profitable:) You should choose the one, which will give you more:D :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
bredd Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Even though the Forex market is one of the biggest trading areas, people should be careful to invest at the right time. It’s commonly thought to be about luck but having a good guide like xbinop.com can increase your chances of a fantastic outcome. You can get Binary Option trading tips to lower your risk and maximize your profit
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
juchum$6 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex is something which I am aware of since nine years.

Stock Market is something of which I have to gain knowledge and experience:

So, overall I would go with Forex and only Forex :D :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 4
contain Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex Trading is strongly furnished towards specific examination, which many stock representatives consider to be only a solitary factor in their endeavors, as they moreover need to take a gander at market and stock fundamentals. In case choosing trademark regard and using relative valuations are vital to your trading methodology, one should likely remain with stocks. In any case, if one's qualities consolidate charting and dismembering particular illustrations, one could have best fortunes with Forex trading over the typical learner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 5
contain Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I am a Stock Broker as well as a Forex Broker, so I will vote for both the market:D

My ambition is to be a successful and rich person:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 6
saninvest Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I will go for Stocks and Shares. Actually, I am a Stock Broker since the age of 18 years:D

I think stocks, shares are quite easy to handle with, rather than currencies or others:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 7
bishan168 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Both are good and equivalent. It depends on you, which you prefer the most: Currency / Commodity

If you go with Currency, Forex is your road, but if you go with Commodity then Stock is the thing you want:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 8
lucyd# Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I will go for Stock Market. I am a Forex Broker, I do Forex Trading, all are right!!

Still, I will go for Stocks, why?
Reply is Stock markets are quite easy to understand, comprises of commodities and stocks.
Forex comprises of digital coins, currencies and equivalent products to deal with.

Forex is somewhat more complicated than Stock:D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 9
sebseb Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Forex all the way! I have stocks investments, but Forex trading for me has more potential, although it carries high risks. There's a lot of good forex brokers out there, but Alpari has to be my favorite one because of their competitive trading conditions. Plus, I really like their Forex signals service.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Golden Rules, What are they?
There are some Golden Rules regarding Forex Trading. If you will follow these...
702 Hits
0 Votes
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 03 January 2018
Daily Strategy - Interest rates on focus and ECB t
EURUSD (1.2271) Trend: Neutral/Downward Support/Resistance: 1.2215 - 1.2350 T...
2 Hits
0 Votes
0 Replies
Posted on Monday, 23 April 2018
  • New
  • Wish You All A Happy New Year!!!
    Wish you all guys a very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!! May this year bri...
    809 Hits
    0 Votes
    7 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 03 January 2018
    Go For Currencies or Commodities?
    There is a debate always, that is which is better Currencies or Commodities? ...
    551 Hits
    0 Votes
    8 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 06 February 2018
    Forex App
    I have a question Present days are full of Mobile Applications Facebook, ...
    737 Hits
    0 Votes
    10 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 05 February 2018

Adding markers to the map ...
    Wait a minute, while we are rendering the calendar

FF Asia is the premier South-East Asian forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has attracted more than 24,000 traders since inception. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
    french italian korean russian malay spanish thai
    © 2018 FF Asia. All Rights Reserved.