1. Talha Yeasin
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. Anything Under the Sun
  4. Sunday, 30 June 2019
  5.  Subscribe via email
There are a lot of systems that work..in the beginning. The problem is the technology has gotten to the point where computers can run a billion scans a second and would pick up on a winning system. And if you could find a winning system you could build a system that specifically takes money from the people using the winning system in the processes making it a losing system.

Now if you had a trading robot and keep it quiet and didn't trade in such huge size that you could keep it on the downlow, I suppose it could make you money for years before someone programmed the system to front run your system.

With the recent popularity of systems there are tons of free ones that you can modify one little parameter here or there, so in essence everyone would be using different systems. This does hold some intrigue to me.

There are trading robots that can make big cash in the futures markets, so there is some hope for a forex bot. But forex is an unregulated scammers paradise. If it were me, i'd go old school and tweak the old richard dennis and bill eckhardt turtle trader system (10 period breakout system) and i'd try and avoid forex if you could.

But for doubters, once a month in Barrons, in the back they give results from the largest 300 hedges funds right after that list they give result for the largest 200 managed futures funds. About a quarter of these (managed futures) are traded purely on a trading system, no human input needed.

https://bestearobots.com/menupontok/11954/forex-robot-live-results-of-on.jpg

Best Forex Robots Live Results of one 26/2019 week
100% auotmatic forex trading
Live accounts
Easy to use
source:- https://bestearobots.com/EN/Forex-Robot-Live-Results-of-one-2019-26-wee
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Very interesting information. I agree that sooner than later machines will completely substitute us on forex.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Anything Under the Sun
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Latest Spot Rate

14 October 2019
European open - US-China deal, Brexit, gold, oil - MarketPulseMarketPulseHome/Commodities/Currency/FX/GBP/Indices/Market Pulse/USDShare 0Leaders in deal-making moodIt promises to be another fascinating week in the markets following some promising de...
14 October 2019
 Imports worse than forecastChina’s trade data for September showed imports contracting 6.0% y/y while exports declined a lesser 2.8%. Imports were much worse than economists’ expectations (-5.2%) but exports were marginally better (-3.0). As a resul...
14 October 2019
Firstly, as Japan recovers from the devastation of Typhoon Hagibis, a huge congratulations to the Japan Rugby Team on the victory last night and first Rugby World Cup quarter-finals appearance this weekend. It was a game for the ages!The Monetary Aut...
14 October 2019
Daily Markets Broadcast 2019-10-14 - MarketPulseMarketPulseHome/Daily Markets Broadcast/DAX/Indices/Market Pulse/Technical Analysis/Technical Analysis IndicesShare 0Daily Markets Broadcast2019-10-14Equities advance amid progress on trade negotiation...
12 October 2019
OANDA Market Insights - Episode 86 (Podcast) - MarketPulseMarketPulseHome/Commodities/Currency/FX/GBP/Indices/Market Pulse/Media/OANDA Video/USD/VideosShare 0OANDA Senior Market Analyst Craig Erlam previews the week’s business and market news with J...
How It Works | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Forex Marketing
© 2009 - 2019 Forex Forum. All Rights Reserved. Risk Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.