fbpx
  1. Talha Yeasin
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. Anything Under the Sun
  4. Thursday, 24 October 2019
  5.  Subscribe via email
First of all, I think it is important to clarify that Olymp Trade is NOT a binary options platform! It is a Digital Options platform, there is a bit difference between the types of tradings. Also, Olymp Trade has a forex platform-app, so, in total, 2 platforms-apps for trading.
I have been trading with them for more than one year and a half, and I really like the apps! It is very easy to use and understand the tools and the graph. So, my answer is, Olymp Trade is the best company for trading Digital Options an Forex! I can assure that, considering that since I started, I am making a really good profit.
Besides having a great app, they also offer many training materials and webinars for beginners, as well as for experienced traders. Another positive point about the platforms, is that both have free demo accounts, in which you can make trainings of your trading strategies.

UpforexUpForex Presenting US100 NO Deposit Bonus available for the fresh clients that register for the promotion till it is valid. Take the opportunity to test Live Forex Trading as well as the UpForex Broker. Apply now and trade with the 100 Welcome Bonus to start to explore the trading services now!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I was a long time without seeing you here. Glad you're back again!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Latest Spot Rate

14 November 2019
Aussie slumps on jobs miss - MarketPulseMarketPulseHome/APAC Market Corner/AUD/CNH/Currency/FX/JPY/Market Pulse/Technical Analysis/Technical Analysis Forex/USDShare 0 Employment change weakest in five yearsThe Australian economy lost 19,000 jobs in ...
14 November 2019
Wall Street steadied the equities ship overnight after another negative session in Asia, led higher by Walt Disney, which signed up an impressive 10 million subscribers to its new Disney+ streaming service in its first 24 hours. Its effect was to lif...
14 November 2019
Daily Markets Broadcast 2019-11-14 - MarketPulseMarketPulseHome/Daily Markets Broadcast/DAX/Indices/Market Pulse/Technical Analysis/Technical Analysis IndicesShare 0Daily Markets Broadcast2019-11-14Wall Street stalls as trade deal hits a snag...
14 November 2019
Record low wool receivals in September 2019
How It Works | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Forex Marketing
© 2009 - 2019 Forex Forum. All Rights Reserved. Risk Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.